- Bayern have joined the race for Rasmus Hojlund, who is a target for Manchester United.
- Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta is preparing a £200-million summer spending spree, starting with Declan Rice
- Paris St-Germain want to offload former Liverpool midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum this summer. The 32-year-old Netherlands international spent last season on loan at Roma.
- Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool have all made attempts to sign Real Madrid and Uruguay midfielder Fede Valverde, 24, this summer.
- Fulham have slapped a £90million asking price on Joao Palhinha to put off the likes of West Ham.
- Harry Kane wants to join Manchester United this summer but the club have ended their interest.
- Everton are interested in a move for Crystal Palace and England goalkeeper Sam Johnstone, 30, if Jordan Pickford leaves the club.
- Leeds United have ruled out appointing West Brom boss Carlos Corberan as their new manager.
- Newcastle are considering ending their interest in Inter Milan and Italy midfielder Nicolo Barella, 26.
- Manchester United and Real Madrid could take advantage of Inter Milan‘s financial pressures and launch a summer swoop for wing-back Federico Dimarco.
- Arsenal have made a new offer for Chelsea’s Kai Havertz, according to the latest reports.