FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- French midfielder Houssem Aouar, 24, has turned down a move to Manchester United and agreed to join German side Eintracht Frankfurt when his contract at French club Lyon expires this summer
- Gary Neville believes Brentford goalkeeper David Raya could be the perfect replacement for David de Gea when he leaves Manchester United.
- Sadio Mane has revealed that Cristiano Ronaldo told him that leaving Liverpool for Bayern Munich last summer was a “great step”.
- Former Stoke forward Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting, 33, has agreed a new one-year contract with German champions Bayern Munich. The Frenchman had been linked to a return to the Premier League with Manchester United or Tottenham.
Read Also: 2022/23 FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw
• Arsenal Vs Everton 4-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• FA CUP: Manchester United vs West Ham 3-1 Highlights (Download Video)
• Liverpool vs Wolves 2-0 Highlights (Download Video)
- West Ham have joined the list of clubs watching the progress of 19-year-old Bristol City midfielder Alex Scott, who is valued at £25m by the Championship club and has also been linked with Newcastle, Leeds, Tottenham and Wolves.
- Manchester City have emerged as contenders to sign England midfielder Declan Rice, 25, if West Ham are tempted to part with their £100m-rated captain.
- Liverpool hero Steven Gerrard has been bizarrely backed to become the new manager of Paris Saint-Germain despite his Aston Villa sacking just four months ago.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Napoli are aiming to tie down 22-year-old Georgia forward Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, who has been linked with Chelsea and Newcastle, to a new contract until 2028.
- Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva‘s future at Manchester City is “not clear” with Barcelona continuing to monitor the 28-year-old’s situation and ready to move if he is allowed to leave in the summer.
- England forward Raheem Sterling‘s agent says the 28-year-old is not looking to leave Chelsea in the summer – amid reports linking him with Arsenal – and has “expressed no discontent” despite a difficult first season with the Blues.
- Jamie Carragher believes Pep Guardiola will “never sell a player to Arsenal again” due to the Gunners’ impressive form this season.
- Sam Allardyce has claimed that he had a deal “done and dusted” to become Manchester City manager instead of Sven-Goran Eriksson.