Football Transfer News: Summer transfer closed but, Clubs are still negotiating a possible move ahead of winter window.
- Chelsea and United States winger Christian Pulisic, 24, has said he was “dumfounded” by former manager Thomas Tuchel’s decision to not start him in the Champions League semi-final second leg against Real Madrid in 2021.
- Wales and Nice midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 31, says he moved to Juventus from Arsenal in 2019 after a contract he had agreed to with the Gunners “was no longer there”.
- AC Milan and Portugal forward Rafael Leao, 23, wants to sign a new contract with the Serie A side despite attracting interest from Chelsea.
- Barcelona’s list of possible replacements for Spain midfielder Sergio Busquets, 34, includes Wolves and Portugal international Ruben Neves, 25, and Spain midfielder Martin Zubimendi, 23, of Real Sociedad.
Read Also: Christoph Freund Confirms Chelsea Uturn As He Ready To Stay At RB Salzburg
• “I’ll Keep Doing My Best”_ Gabriel Jesus Reacts To Brazil Snub
• Bruno Fernandes Admites ‘Low Confidence’ Cause Ralf Rangnick Failures At Manchester United
• Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Ten Hag, Pavard, Kane, Mbappe, Asensio, Mudryk, Rodgers, Gomes
- Chelsea could turn to Bayer Leverkusen sporting director Tim Steidten as their next target after Red Bull Salzburg’s Christoph Freund rejected the chance to join them.
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with recruitment expert Jeff Vetere to head their under-21s recruitment.
- Former Manchester City and Ivory Coast midfielder Yaya Toure is helping England Under-21s prepare for games against Italy and Germany as he attempts to complete his coaching badges.
- Nice are hoping they can convince former Paris St-Germain and Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino to replace Lucien Favre as manager of the Ligue 1 club.
- Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, 25, says he does not regret staying at Leicester City this summer despite being linked with a move to Arsenal.
- Manchester United defender Lisandro Martinez, 24, and Tottenham centre-back Cristian Romero, 24, have been left stranded from the Argentina squad before two friendlies because of visa issues.
- Leeds United’s English midfielder Jamie Shackleton is expected to leave Elland Road next summer, with Millwall having an option to buy the 22-year-old when his loan with the club expires.
- Former Everton boss Rafael Benitez says he could not manage the Goodison Park club like he wanted to because of his ties with their Merseyside rivals Liverpool, where he won the Champions League as manager.
- Chelsea owner and interim sporting director Todd Boehly is “angry and perplexed” that the previous regime did not move for Aurelien Tchouameni before the midfielder joined Real Madrid.
- Bayern Munich and France defender Benjamin Pavard has hinted he could be interested in a move to the Premier League where Chelsea and Manchester United are both keen.
- Everton and Brazil midfielder Allan, 31, has opened talks to join United Arab Emirates club Al-Wahda in the next fortnight.
- Christian Eriksen has revealed he was disappointed to hear jeers from Brentford fans when he returned to the club with Manchester United earlier this season.
- Brazil great Roberto Carlos has revealed he agreed to a move to Chelsea in 2007 and only had to sign the contract before the deal collapsed.
- Juventus’ board of directors will hold a meeting on Friday to discuss the future of manager Massimiliano Allegri, with the Italian giants eighth in the Serie A table with just two wins from seven games.
- Chelsea are targeting RB Leipzig chief executive Oliver Mintzlaff to take up the role of technical director at Stamford Bridge.
- Premier League clubs are embroiled in disputes over how much each team should contribute to extra cash destined for the EFL, with the big six wanting it split equally but smaller clubs wanting them to pay more because of their additional revenues from European competition.
- Tottenham and England defender Eric Dier is so worried about fan behaviour in English football that he has banned his mother from attending away games.